On 25-27 April 2018 in Dublin, the NERIS Platform organised its 4th Workshop in cooperation with the Irish Environmental Protection Agency. The Workshop gathered 130 participants and 40 papers dedicated to the issue of "Adapting nuclear and radiological emergency preparedness, response and recovery to a changing world":
- Citizen science and monitoring by the public;
- Coping with uncertainty in impact assessment & decision making;
- Calibration of new monitoring options (mobile monitoring);
- Inverse modelling & data assimilation;
- Data reproductibility and model validation;
- Novel approaches to communication & stakeholder engagement;
- Operational challenges for emergency response and recovery.
In addition, a Round Table on the CONCERT Joint Roadmap and the links with the NERIS research activities was organized at the end of the workshop.
You can download here: